Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-18 Origin: Site
G-POWER APP（Hereinafter referred to as "APP" or "Application"）The APP provided by Shenzhen GNZ Energy Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "our company").
We will collect and use your personal information in accordance with the requirements of this policy, such as log information, local storage information, taking photos/videos/recordings, WiFi information, reading or modifying storage information, etc. The specific purposes and uses of collecting and using this information are detailed below. We will use compliant technologies to encrypt and store the information you have explicitly agreed to to protect the security of your personal information.
We will collect information about the services you use. The purposes and uses of such information include:
· Log information
When you use our services, we will automatically collect certain information and store it in server logs or write it to your mobile phone's external storage device. This type of information includes: When an error or exception occurs when the application uses the service,when the application crashes while running, we will write the error log to external storage, and users can choose whether to send it to us.
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual, except in the following circumstances:
(1) We will share your personal information with other parties with your explicit consent.
(2) We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, litigation and dispute resolution needs, or as required by administrative and judicial authorities in accordance with the law.
(3) To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to share your personal information in order to protect the interests, property or safety of our affiliates or partners, you or other users or the public from damage.
(4) Sharing among affiliated companies: We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies when our affiliated companies provide services to you or to us. However, we only share necessary personal information, and the processing of your information by related parties is subject to this policy. If affiliated companies want to change the purpose of processing your personal information, they will ask for your authorization and consent again.
(5) Sharing with partners: We will only share information that is legal, legitimate, necessary, specific, clear and to achieve the purposes stated in this policy, and with your express authorization and consent, we will share necessary personal information (or text message or call number you reported) with our suppliers, service providers, consultants, agents, third-party advertisers, application developers, open platforms or other partners, or aggregate information, anonymized information, or other information that does not identify you personally (for example, we may tell the application developer how many people have installed the application it developed.) to provide better service and user experience for customer. These vendors, service providers, consultants, agents may provide us with technology infrastructure services, analyze how our services are used, measure the effectiveness of advertising and services, provide customer service and payment services, conduct academic research and surveys, or provide legal, financial and technical advisory services. For example, we may occasionally invite you to participate in sweepstakes. If you are lucky enough to win a prize, we need to provide your personal information to the logistics service provider in order to send you our prizes or arrange for partners to provide services. All our partners have no right to use the shared personal information for other purposes unrelated to products or services.
We will sign strict data protection agreements with companies, organizations and individuals with whom we share personal information, requiring them to process personal information in accordance with our instructions, this policy and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures.
We will not transfer your personal information to any other company, organization or individual, except in the following circumstances:
As the company's business develops, we and our affiliates may engage in mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or other similar transactions. If the relevant transaction involves the transfer of your personal information, we will require the new company, organization and individual that holds your personal information to continue to be bound by this policy, otherwise we will require the company, organization and individual to obtain your authorization and consent again.
To meet the requirements of laws, regulations, legal procedures or mandatory government requirements or judicial rulings.
Transfer with your explicit consent, that is, after obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information that we have obtained to other parties.
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
(1) Your explicit consent has been obtained.
(2) We may publicly disclose your personal information when required by law, legal proceedings, litigation or mandatory requirements from government authorities.
(3) To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to disclose your personal information in order to protect the interests, property or safety of our affiliates or partners, you or other users or the public from damage.
(4) Other situations stipulated by laws and regulations.
If you collect or submit personal information of minors to us through our products and/or services for the purpose of interacting with children, please be sure to obtain the authorization and consent of their legal guardian in advance.
The update date of this policy version is September 1, 2023, and will officially take effect on September 1, 2023.